CoolXChange® iPad Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter this Campaign forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Completion of the Entry Procedure and participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Campaign is being co-ordinated by The Promotor.
- Any questions or comments regarding the Campaign should be directed to the Coolxchange; firstname.lastname@example.org
- In these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign, the following terms have the meaning set out opposite them:
|Campaign||Coolxchange – March #CoolxchangeAus iPad promotion|
|Campaign Period||Commences at:||9am AEDST 19th March 2018|
|Ends at:||4pm AEDST 29th June 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||persons that:
(a) are residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older;
(b) purchase a CoolXChange product from an eligible pharmacy / group between the promotional dates
(c) retains their receipt
(d) enters the competition online
(e) are eligible to take the Prize when required.
|Entrant||a person that meets the Eligibility Criteria and completes an Entry into the Campaign in accordance with these Terms and Conditions|
|Entry||is the result of completing the Entry Procedure in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and includes all content (which includes without limitation any text, images, photos or videos) that is submitted, uploaded, published, created, communicated or used as part of the Entry Procedure|
|Entry Procedure||Entrants must:
(a) purchase a CoolXChange product from an eligible pharmacy / group between the promotional dates
(b) retains their receipt
(c) enters the competition online at www.coolxchange.com.au providing their full name, address and contact details along with proof of purchase
(d) accept these Terms and Conditions
|Maximum Number of Entries||1 Entry per purchase|
|Number of Winners||3 winners|
|Prizes per Winner||Description of prizes:||1 x iPad Space Grey 32Gb
1 x CoolXchange iPad cover
|Value of prize (AUD):||RRP $488.99 per pack.|
|Total Prize Pool Value||$1,466.97|
|Promoter||Name:||United Pacific Industries (UPI)|
|ABN:||65 050 278 361|
|Address:||10 Eastspur Court, Kilsyth, Vic 3137
Phone: 9761 7599
|Terms and Conditions||means these terms and conditions and includes any variations or amendments|
|Winner||means a Prize winner selected pursuant to these Terms and Conditions|
- In addition, unless otherwise stated, in these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign:
- a) All monetary values are in Australian Dollars;
- b) All values and amounts that appear in these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of GST;
- c) Headings are for reference purposes only.
- Participation in this Campaign is only open to those persons who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate families include: spouse, child (natural or adopted), parent, grandparent, siblings, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or cousin (by blood, marriage or relationship).
- The Promotor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of an Entrant and to disqualify any Entrant that does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- Any costs associated with meeting the Eligibility Criteria must be met by that person and not the Promoter.
- This Campaign is a game chance to determine the Winner.
- To enter, eligible persons must purchase a CoolXChange product from an eligible retailer and complete the Entry Procedure during the Campaign Period.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected and any late, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age
- One Entry per eligible product purchase. Multiple Entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately and comply with the Entry criteria. Where an Entrant attempts to submit more than the Maximum Number of Entries, all additional or subsequent Entry(s) will be disqualified and ineligible for a Prize.
- Where an Entry is capable of being edited, the time of the edit will be deemed to be the time that the Entry was submitted and only the final edited Entry will be considered. Any Entry that is edited after the Campaign Period will be disregarded and the previous unedited Entry will be included for judging.
- Each Entry must be relevant to the Campaign as determined by the Promotor in their absolute discretion. The Promotor reserves the right to review the Entries during the Campaign Period and remove and reject any which are offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Campaign.
- The Promotor reserves the right, at any time, to verify compliance with the Entry Procedure, and to disqualify any Entrant that tampers, interferes or manipulates the Entry Procedure.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at The Promotor’s discretion however failure by The Promotor to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any costs associated with applying, entering or participating in the Campaign (including internet access and download charges) will be at the cost of the Entrant.
- If an Entrant would like to remove their Entry from publication or from consideration for a Prize, they must request removal via email to the Coolxchange, email@example.com which the request will be attended to within 14 days of a request being made. Once removed, that Entry will no longer be eligible for a Prize.
Consents and warranties on entry
- Entrants warrant and agree that:
- a) They will not submit, produce, upload or share any content that is fraudulent, or may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy or other rights;
- b) No rights in the Entry have been previously granted to any person, corporation or entity;
- c) They are 18 years or older;
- d) They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access of use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting the above, the Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and The Promotor against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter and or The Promotor as a result of any breach of the above warranties.
- Entrants understand, acknowledge and agree that:
- a) If they are a winner, their name on the Entry may be posted on the Promotor’s website and available for public viewing; and
- Unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, participation in this Campaign does not entitle any person or Entrant to use any of the Promoter’s intellectual property rights (including any trade mark or content) for any purpose.
- At the end of the Campaign Period, The Promotor will draw 3 winners from all valid Entries received during the Campaign Period.
- a) The prize draw will take place at:
10am Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Location: Permitz Group Suite 2.03 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first three (3) Entries drawn will win one Prize each and be a Winner.
- The Winner will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw. The Winners will be published on www.coolxchange.com.au/winipad and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CoolXchange/ from 6/7/18 for 28 days.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The total Prize Pool Value for this Campaign is specified in clause 5.
- The Promotor will use its reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prize to the Winner within 28 days of being selected pursuant to the above clauses.
- If the Promotor is unable to contact a Winner, or the Winner does not claim their Prize within three (3) months of being notified they are a Winner, then that Winner will forfeit their Prize and no cash or other prize will be awarded in lieu. A redraw will take place:
10am Wednesday 3rd October 2018
Location: Permitz Group Suite 2.03 4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250.
- It is an Entrant’s responsibility to notify The Promotor if their personal details change during the Campaign Period. If a Winner fails to provide a valid or complete address for delivery of the Prize, or delivery has not been successful to an address provided (after reasonable attempts by The Promotor) the Prize shall be forfeited by the Winner.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If any Prize is unavailable, the Promoter may at its discretion substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, a Winner may be requested to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter including a release and indemnity form.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (and their respective officers, contractors, employees, agents and representatives) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), cost, expense or claim arising from or in relation to:
- a) the Campaign;
- b) any Entry or the Entry Procedure;
- c) any variation in the value of a Prize;
- d) any tax liability incurred as a result of being awarded a Prize;
- e) any Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; or
- f) the use of the Prize.
Variation to Campaign
- The Promotor may in its absolute discretion, but subject to State and Territory laws, modify, suspend, cancel, recommence or extend this Campaign as appropriate if:
- a) for any reason, this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to technical, hardware or software failures or interferences, or changes to third party sites or platforms, which affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign;
- b) the level of interest or participation in the Campaign is insufficient or there has been some delay in commencing the Campaign; or
- c) the Entry Procedure, determination of Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented hindered or affected by any external agent or event beyond the reasonable control of The Promotor.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The information that each Entrant provides will only be used in connection with, or relating to, the administration of this Campaign and support of the Promoter’s social network pages (including without limitation, any marketing communications you opt-in to receive from the Promoter) and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- If any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or the application thereof to any person or any circumstance shall be or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the same shall be read down, if such reading down is possible, and if found to be impossible, shall be severed and the remaining terms, agreements and conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
- Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22094.