How to Use
CoolXChange Gel Bandage combines cooling and compression therapy in one convenient step. It works instantly and does not cause ice burns unlike traditional cooling methods can.
- Wrap CoolXChange® gently around the injured area three times for greatest effectiveness.
- Adjust compression tension until comfortable, CoolXChange® should not be worn too tight.
- To affix the end, hold it against bandage until it self-adheres.
- CoolXChange® may be worn up to 2 hours.
- Do not cover bandage when applied to ensure effective evaporative cooling
Care for re-use
- Place used CoolXChange® in re-sealable pouch and seal tightly.
- If CoolXChange® is dry add 25ml (5 teaspoons) of filtered water to bandage before placing in pouch.
- Allow 2-3 hours for gel rehydration before re-use.
- Store in a cool dry place or refrigerator for additional cooling effect.
- Do not place in freezer.
- Do not wash.
- Discard used bandage when gel no longer rehydrates.
MATERIAL CONTENT: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyester, Spandex. Does not contain medications or menthol. Latex free.
WARNING: For external use only. Do not apply on broken skin. Should an irritation occur or if pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice or consult a medical professional. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Do not swallow. Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
Use within 6 months of opening.
TGA Classification: Class 1 Medical Device ARTG no. 225684